We hold expertise in manufacturing and supplying an attractive range of Membrane Air Springs. These air springs are manufactured by our experienced engineering team using finest quality of steel and cast aluminum. Our Bi Air Membrane Air Springs are hugely applicable in vibration measuring & testing machines, laser machines, optical and electronic equipments. Our quality analysts check these products on various parameters like quality and durability to provide a flawless range. Highly reliable, these springs are available at affordable price.
The offered membrane air springs are reckoned for their normal frequency level and their easy to replace dampening parts that are required for vibration isolation of various testing and analyzing equipments, fine machining plant, electronic and optical machinery, motor performance testing machinery and laser equipment o name a few.
The BiAir Air Spring Isolator consists of cast aluminum or steel fabricated structure. The air volume of its body is wrapped by a flexible and pressure proof rolling diaphragm with thin walled construction. The piston is installed on the diaphragm and is applied force to raise the air volume.
The precise design of these air springs ensures high vibration isolation efficacy. To improve dampening effect, the air space is partitioned into two separate chambers ( on the basis of dampening and load volume) that are connected with each other via an air tube. The dampening rate is changeable without any difficulty b using the modifiable valve which is located at the external part of the air springs. Force is applied on air so that the air flows through the bypass valve immediately after noticing load variations on these air springs. The passing of air through bypass valve results in friction which is responsible for creating around 18% of dampening effect. The extra security valves protect the rolling diaphragm against damaging effects of over inflation.
Range of Application
• These air springs play crucial role in enhancing vibration isolation performance of various visual/optical electronic apparatus, fine machining plant, sensitive measuring (CMM) and testing equipments. These are also useful for upgrading operation of motor, vehicle and different types of performance testing equipment on the basis of vibration isolation work.
• BiAir Air Spring isolators are truly perfect choice for the isolation work of the foundations for their ability to endure similar machine loads.
• We also offer air springs with higher load withstanding capacity and with lesser natural frequency level as per the exact demand of the customers.
Key Advantages are mentioned below : -
• The offered air springs possess high reset precision level. That means, these can achieve + 1 / 100 mm (10 microns) accuracy level.
• These react or respond quickly.
• These are capable of integrating with the speed of the system to maintain functional accuracy of control circuit.
• These are completely protected against tear and wear. These air springs are accessible with high strength relief valve with smooth operation.
• These are reckoned for having user friendly and highly efficient set up mechanism.
Advantages compared with conventional steel springs
The offered BiAir Air Spring Isolators with level control mechanism are known for their exceptional functional efficiency with long working life. These ensure stability of machine foundation and these are equipped with automatic or pre programmed leveling adjustment facility.